Saturday 5 October 2013

Witch Naturally Clear Blemish Stick

Today I'm going to be reviewing the Witch Naturally Clear Blemish Stick. This product, I have to say, has changed my life. Seriously. 

I bought this product around 5 weeks ago, and to be perfectly honest, my skin has never ever, EVER been better. It comes in stick form in small, compact packaging which I find perfect for throwing into my schoolbag and keeping on my bedside table.


As you can see from the above photo, the packaging is very dainty and cute. I love the colours used on it almost as much as I love the product itself.


For your money, you only get 10g of product. I'd say this is okay, but you do use the product very fast. I am on to my second one in the space of 5 weeks, but it's so good that I'm willing to forgive that.
To use this, you just rub it on the affected area it sort of melts onto your face. It doesn't leave a sticky film or anything, most of the time you don't even know it's there. It also smells really nice and refreshing.


Witch claim that this product gets to work 'immediately' and I 100% agree. As soon as I apply this I can feel it tingling and working away. In around 4 hours the spot has noticeably reduced in size and redness. I usually dab this onto any spots I can feel developing or any existing ones and it works like a dream. Please be warned that if applied to a freshly popped/picked spot, it will sting, a lot. But for the record, you really should not pop or pick spots, no matter how tempting it is. 

I would definitely recommend for anyone with spot prone skin, or acne, to try this. It has honestly changed my skin, I now do not need to wear foundation and my confidence levels have shot up. I love love love this and it is now a staple in my skincare routine.






1 comment:

  1. After reading your most recent post yesterday (and this one) I decided to get it today when I went shopping, im so excited to see how it goes for me, it looks amazing!!
    Serena xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...