Tuesday 12 November 2013

Blog Theme

So these past few day's I've been sorting out my blog and designing it (hope you've noticed;)). I was going through all my posts and realised that so far, in every post I have been using a different background. I now need your help to choose a background/backgrounds to stick to. Here are the options;

Option 1


Option 2


Option 3


Option 4


Option 5


Option 6


Or option 7, which I haven't actually done in a post yet but I will if it's what you like.


(Sorry that this wasn't taken in natural light, it was too dark to not use artificial light by the time I got round to taking this)

Please leave a comment telling me what theme/s you like best or if you'd like me to continue surprising(?) you. Even if you aren't a regular reader please comment! I need to have decided by Sunday.



10 comments:

  1. Option 2 is probably the best because it won't conflict with coloration of any products you're taking pictures of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally like option 3 and 7 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the first one, I think that most of the others are either too plain or too overwhelming in order to keep the focus on the product and not the background. But number 1 is perfect in my opinion :)

    http://a-city-girls-corner.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou:) i think that is the one I'm going to use from now on:) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...