Saturday 7 December 2013

Boots Beauty Advent Calendar- Day 6

Before I begin this post, I'd like to apologise for this being up a day late. I was at JLS' Goodbye Tour last night (which was AMAZING by the way) and I literally had no time at all to write this post.

Anyways, yesterday's gift was quite a surprise for me as I had no idea this product would be in the calendar.



Anyone guessed yet??


Today's gift was a mini Vichy Idealia Life serum which is a serum which claims to make your skin look radiant and feel refined.



I don't have a clue how this will get on with my skin as I have super oily skin, and I'm not sure if illuminating products work well with oiliness. 
This product smells soooo nice and I can't wait to try it!

I'm excited to open Day 7 now as it looks like another perfume sample is hiding behind the door, and I'm excited to find out which perfume it will be.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...