Thursday 19 December 2013

Boots Beauty Advent Calendar- Days 18 & 19

Yet again, I've had to bunch two days together as I had no time last night to take photos or type a post, and it's so much easier to bunch both together.

You know when I said one day 14 that it was the last perfume sample? Well urm yeah, I was wrong, yesterday's was the last one, but it wasn't a disappointing one.



Anyone guessed??


Yesterday's gift was the last perfume sample in the calendar, Ghost Moonlight. If you can remember way back to day 11, where I got the Ghost original fragrance, this one smells really similar but it's just a bit more floral and feminine. I was chuffed to recieve this as Ghost fragrances smell amazing and I'll get a lot of use out of this one.



As the previous Ghost sample I got, this one came with a screw off lid and a stick applicator which I think is really clever and a nice way to apply perfume.

Yet again, here is a link to The Perfume Shop to get all the information on the fragrance.


Today's gift was rather exciting as it is a product I have wanted to try for a while but it's one of those products that are forever out of stock and difficult to get hold of, but now I have it and I'm chuffed.




What could it be??




Today's gift was a Classic Carmex Lip Balm. I have been wanting this for ages and I'm happy to finally have it. It smells really minty/menthol-y and it's really nice to apply to the lips.





There is a lot of product in this tub and even after using it once, my lips feel a lot better than they've felt in a few weeks. I'm sure I'll get good use out of this and it may even help heal my flaking lips (I'm like a snake).



4 comments:

  1. Ooh I love Carmex! Great find in the calender there! Disappointing at yet another perfume sample, but other than those this calender looks great x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm beginning to love it too! it's working really well so far:) I do think that there were perhaps too many perfume samples but most of them do smell nice so it's okay I guess:) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...