Sunday 29 December 2013

Outfit of The Day- 29/12/13

There are 2 days left of 2013, whatt?!! This is my second last post this year (I think), crazy!! 
As it's my second last post of 2013, I thought I'd do a post I've never done before, an outfit of the day post. I see a lot of bloggers do these sorts of posts and I thought it's about time you all saw the blogger behind the screen;). This will be a very short post but tomorrow/Tuesday's post is quite long so it'll hopefully make up for it.



I was having a pretty lazy day today, and I didn't do anything too exciting and by that I mean I read all day, so I just wore some of my favourite casual, comfy clothes.

Top; New Look
Cardigan; New Look
Jeans; Fat Face
Boots; New Look  

This is one of my favourite outfits to wear as it's very comfortable and can be dressed up for dinner etc with some sparkly jewellery or heels. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I wore today and if you'd like more 'OOTD's' then be sure to let me know in the comments.




8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post Kirsty, I love your top!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, the cardigan looks perfect for this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Potterheads are the best. You should get a Pottermore account! (:(:

    www.colormecarly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the slouchy cardigan! I've got a few of my own, it looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...