Wednesday 26 March 2014

My New Skin Saviour





You've all probably read at least one review on the skincare world's Beyonce, the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo, I'm sure many of you probably own it. But as great as it sounded, I just couldn't justify spending £15 odd on a cream. But then, La Roche Posay only went and released a new, upgraded version of the Effaclar Duo called the Effaclar Duo (+). After reading some glowing reviews on it by bloggers that had been gifted the product before it was released, I really couldn't resist snapping it up when it was on introductory offer in Boots for just over £10.

Many of you will be sitting there thinking 'what's the difference between the two?' Well very much like the original Effaclar Duo it helps to prevent and clear blemishes and breakouts, targets redness, unclogs pores and controls the appearance of shine but the Duo (+) has been formulated to help reduce red marks and scarring left behind by blemishes. I've been using this for almost 2 months now and I can safely say that this does everything it claims. I think for that, La Roche Posay deserve a big round of applause *claps*. 

I have a lot of old scarring from bad breakouts but I have seen a massive difference in how noticeable the scars are, so much that some have completely gone. In terms of preventing blemishes and clearing them up, it works wonders. I haven't had a full on breakout for a good few weeks now, and for my incredibly oily, quite blemish prone skin, that is pretty great for me. Any blemishes that I do get though are cleared up in around 2 days, depending on how big they are. 

Having this little gem on my bedside table has just been skin saving. My skin is nowhere near as bad as it used to be and I only get a few occasional spots nowadays. At £15.50 this may not be the cheapest skincare item on the market, but for what it does and how well it does it, I reckon it's 100% worth it.

A haul will be up on Sunday along with the usual 'My Weekend in Pictures'. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...