Sunday 6 April 2014

Collection Cream Puff Lip Creams



There are so many hidden gems in the drugstore that you sometimes come across and just think 'wow'. It's a great moment, a very great moment indeed which is why I am telling you all about these little gems, the Collection Cream Puff Lip Creams. Far too many food names are coming up here, I'm hungry now.

The two shades I have are 'Fairy Cake', a quite orange toned coral pink, and 'Cotton Candy', a blue toned-powder pink. I bought Cotton Candy first and I loved it so much that less than a week later I accidentally found 'Fairy Cake' in my shopping basket. Now that is when you know I love a product, I buy two in the same week. 





 What I really love about the Cream Puffs is that they are matte, and matte is hands down my favourite finish of lip product. Although they are matte, they are not drying in the slightest but in fact they are incredibly moisturising. My lips always feel so soft after wearing these and I don't ever feel like I have snakeskin instead of lips. In terms of lasting power, they last a good 4-5 hours on my lips which I'd say is pretty good going, even after several cups of fruit tea and far too many bourbons. 

A lot of matte products out there can smell plastic-y and horrid, but these smell like their names. Cotton Candy smells of, you guessed it, cotton candy (candy floss) and Fairy Cake, you guessed it again, smells of fairy cakes. 

For £2.99 you really can't go wrong with these. My ONLY gripe is that there is a very limited shade range, and these are the only 2 shades that I actually liked the look of. Indirect to Collection; please bring out more shades (a classic red and a deep berry shade would be lovely).

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend and I'll be back (as usual) on Wednesday with a shiny new post. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...