Sunday 11 May 2014

My Holy Grail Mascara?

Every once in a while, whilst raking through the aisles of Superdrug, you stumble across a little gem. A little gem that changes your makeup routine, a little gem that is so fantastic that it needs its own post. My little gem that I just so happened to stumble across comes in bright pink packaging and goes by the the title of MUA Mega Volume Mascara. And yes you read the title of this post right, it's my holy grail mascara. I know that term is used loosely quite a lot in the blogging world but this really is holy grail.



If you know me, I'm a mascara junkie. I have far too many mascaras and I say I love them all but this one has topped them all. Yes, that's right, this mascara comes first out of 20+ mascaras. But what makes it so special I hear you ask? Well just take a look at this brush and Bob's your uncle. 


There are NO clumps on this wand. Absolutely none. I almost fainted in the middle of Superdrug. Before you could say 'MUA Mega Volume Mascara' this little tube of amazing-ness was in my basket and promptly made its way to the tills with me.


This mascara promises to 'dramatically thicken lashes with each stroke for mega volume' and I can safely say it does just that. When I took these photos I was having a bad lash day so I haven't quite shown off how amazing it really is, but believe me, it's amazing. 



As you can see above, this mascara really does deliver amazing results. In the photos, I hadn't curled my eyelashes so as well as volumising, it does give your eyelashes some curl. 

I cannot recommend this mascara enough, it's just incredible and it's only £3. That's how much the meal deal at the Co-operative is. I cannot recommend this enough. You can get this mascara direct from the MUA website or from Superdrug (I can't find it on the website but you can definitely get it in-store). 

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend and I'll see you all soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...