Monday 19 May 2014

Swans, Sun and Bubble Tea

I know I know, I've been naughty and I've taken absolutely ages to upload this post *slaps wrist*, but here you finally have it, Italy in Pictures Part 2! *cheers*. 

The first part of this post was ended in a little town called Bergamot and this post resumes a couple of days later at a lake that I have no idea what it is called. I couldn't for the life of me tell you, oops. This is yet again a rather picture heavy post, don't say I didn't warn you.


We spent the morning and afternoon wandering around the lake and the little town situated on the lakeside. It was a gorgeous day and it was such a beautiful place. 



A little arty-farty shot I took.



I have never seen a lake as beautiful. Scotland; your lakes are nothing compared to this.


I found this little duck swimming around and I couldn't not take a photo of him. Shortly after we stumbled across a swan and I took well over 50 photos of it, oops. I've narrowed it down to 4 as I'm not sure 50 photos of a swan would be very fun to look through.






This is one of my favourite photos that I took the whole holiday, I just love the way the swan is just sat in the perfect place, ahh the satisfaction of taking a good photo.



Another arty photo I took, I was having far too much fun with super-macro.





Swans again, oops.

I never took anymore photos until the last day as we went out for a lovely family meal in a local restaurant and it was the best meal I've ever had. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.




This was our cheese board and it came with a jar of honey. It sounds horrible but honey and cheese honestly taste perfect together!
I then got so wrapped up in eating that I forgot to take photos of the rest of the food.





These photos of the Alps are some of my favourite photos I've ever taken. We were flying over them and I took the opportunity to put my zoom to good use and I got some pretty spectacular photos. In the photo above you can see a lake in the middle of the mountains, it's beautiful!



My final photo of the holiday was taken in Heathrow Airport of my Bubble Tea. It was a fruit tea with jelly like balls in it and it was very weird. I ended up giving the rest to my dad because the texture was just far too weird.

And there you have it, 300 photos compressed down into 2 posts. I really hope you've all enjoyed reading about my time in Italy and enjoyed seeing the photos. I had an absolutely wonderful time and I just want to go back and do it all over again!

Just a little side note, I'm sorry for my lack of posts recently. I have a lot of tests/end of term exams coming up and I've had to put all my focus into them and my little blog has been getting a bit neglected! I'm hoping that next week I can return to the normal posting days (Sunday and Wednesday) as that's when the majority of my tests/exams are over.

Thank you all so much for reading and I hope you all have a lovely week.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...