Monday 2 June 2014

Skincare Hauling

So I may have gone a bit skincare crazy in Superdrug and Boots, oops. I actually bought more skincare than I did makeup which is something that NEVER happens, but I can see it happening more regularly now, uh oh.


Superdrug was riddled with skincare deals. Everywhere I looked there were deals and if I had the money, I would have bought a lot more than I did. The first 2 items I picked up were from Superdrug's Tea Tree Skincare range. There was a 2 for £4 offer on and considering both of the products I bought were worth £3 each, I couldn't say no, could I?


I desperately needed a new tea tree oil but the Superdrug I was in didn't have any pure tea tree oil in stock so I picked up the 'Blended Oil' which is targeted at fighting spots, whereas pure tea tree oil is just marketed as an antiseptic. I also picked up some of the Tea Tree Nose Strips as I was also in desperate need of new pore strips and I've used ones similar to these before and they've worked really well.


The next two items I picked up were two of the Superdrug own brand face masks. I already own the Detoxifying mud mask (review here) and as I love it so much I thought I'd pick up the Witch Hazel Purifying Mask. There was a 2 for £3 deal on so I also got the Cucumber Peel Off Mask, but I have no reasoning as to why I bought it, I just wanted to make the most of the deal. That's the normal thing to do, right?


Surprise surprise, I bought another Witch Blemish Stick. It's my holy grail skincare product and I think this is my 10th or 11th one that I've bought and I'm never ever without one. Need I say more? Although if you'd like to read more on it then you can read my review here.


Finally I picked up the 'Good Things Miracle Mattifier Moisturiser'. I did a bad thing and bought this because the packaging looked nice. Ooops. But I did also like the claims it was making, so it's not all bad. I've been needing a new daytime moisturiser and as I have been burdened with the oiliest skin known to man, the promise of mattifying my skin was very appealing, very appealing indeed. I will be doing a full review of this product in the next few weeks so keep your eyes peeled. 
I think I have enough skincare to last me a good few years now but buying skincare is rather addictive. 

On another note I'd like to apologise for my lack of posts recently. It's that time of year again where we have all our end of year exams and blogging has had to take a bit of a back seat for a few weeks. But fear not, fear not, I will be back posting twice weekly as of next week *cheers*. 

I hope you all have a lovely week and school or work isn't too stressful.  
(PS, thankyou all so much for 400 Bloglovin followers and 100 GFC followers, it means the world! *internet hug*)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...