Wednesday 30 July 2014

'Oh I do like to be beside the seaside'

Last week when the UK was having a crazy heat wave (*insert overly excited emoji*) and we were all slapping on the sun cream like nothing else on earth, myself and my family decided to make the most of the rare sunshine and take a trip to the beach. I love the beach and although taking a walk down the boulevard with the wind blowing in your face and seagulls squawking all around you sounds like hell to some people, I actually quite enjoyed it. I enjoy some weird things, I know. Anyhow, I took a few photos and I thought I'd share them with you all seeing as we now seem to be getting attacked by clouds and rain. Oh I love British summertime. 









The amount of weird looks I got when I was kneeling down on the sand to take these were quite amusing really. Oh the things I do for my blog.




Some typical feet photos for you all. If you don't like feet, I do apologise. 




No trip to the beach is complete without a tub of fresh mango and driving with the windows down. I think I may have possibly eaten more hair than mango. 

And that was my day at the beach. Sometimes it's great to just go outside, leave the wifi behind (it's hard I know) and enjoy yourself. The outdoors isn't as scary as it looks, I promise.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...